Recover my photos from cloud
REBCAN67

Please let me know how I can recover from pictures from the cloud. I didn't jump to pay Verizon even more money than I already am, and now all of my backed up pictures are gone. Ridiculous.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Recover my photos from cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important your memories are to you and we don't want you to be without them. How are you looking to see your pictures/information? Are you on your device or a computer? When did you notice the pictures weren't there?

NicholeK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Recover my photos from cloud
richs007
Verizon Employee

REBCAN67​,

If the cloud service has been removed from your phone line, the only way to get them back now is to have either the 500G or 1TB cloud service put on the phone line and ask customer support to "Unarchive" your content.

If you don't want to pay for the service, have them put the 500GB with the first 30 days free on it so you can download the content and cancel the service before the billing starts.

0 Likes