Picture recovery
shudson1991

I'm fairly sure this is a long shot but it's worth asking. My Verizon cloud glitched out a couple of years ago and I lost everything I had backed up. It was several years worth of pictures. Is there any way now to somehow recover those pictures?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Picture recovery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shudson1991, we know how important it is to have access to precious memories. We do archive Verizon Cloud content for 30 days so if an issue occurs, we can restore a previous back up as needed. Regrettably, those archives are deleted after 30 days and cannot be recovered after that time. 

EbonyR_VZW

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shudson1991, we know how important it is to have access to precious memories. We do archive Verizon Cloud content for 30 days so if an issue occurs, we can restore a previous back up as needed. Regrettably, those archives are deleted after 30 days and cannot be recovered after that time. 

EbonyR_VZW

lizard25
Enthusiast - Level 1

So you're saying that all the years of storing photo's they are only saved for 30 day's?

I used to access them after 30 day's all the time.....so where did this change come in

richs007
Verizon Employee

Yes, once the service is no longer on the account, the content is retained for 30 days in case the reason it was removed from your account was an error and you can easily recover it.  It's been like that since the beginning.  

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes