Photos not adding to cloud
Kael

Only contacts are backing up to cloud. I checked app permission, selected photosand documents in cloud. Still nothing, cloud says "no accessible photos... when added.. will back up automatically". How do i fix this??

-android

0 Likes
Re: Photos not adding to cloud
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you paying for the photo backup feature? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Kael

Yes the 500 gb plan. Using >1%

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Content is backed up from specific locations on the phones.   If the photos you're trying to back up are in those locations, reach out to support via chat or phone or send an email to the developers at verizoncloud @ verizonwireless.com (be sure to include your mobile number so they can check some things for you)

From the Verizon Cloud FAQ page (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/😞

Verizon Cloud backs up from multiple locations depending on the device type.

Content Type Stored Location on Device

ContactsPhone or Contacts app
Messages1Messaging, Messages or Text app
Call Logs1Call History or Recent tab in the Phone app
Photos and VideosAndroid (both internal + external removable memory)
  • Root folder3
  • DCIM and sub-folders
  • Pictures and sub-folders
  • SD_VIDEO folder in the Casio Commando 4G

iOS:
  • Camera Roll and Videos in the Photos app
Music2Android (both internal and external removable memory)
  • Root folder3
  • Music and sub-folders
Documents2Microsoft® Office documents (PDF, PPT, PPTX, DOC, DOCX, XLS and XLSX) located anywhere on the device will be backed up

1 Messages and call logs can't be backed up from or restored to iOS devices.

2 Music and documents stored on Verizon Cloud can be streamed and accessed by using the Verizon Cloud app on iOS devices, but music and documents can't be backed up from or downloaded to iOS devices.

3 Root on a smartphone or tablet is equivalent to a C: drive on a computer; it's the highest folder level.

0 Likes