Once a photo/video is backed up on Cloud and deleted from my phone, is there a way to transfer that photo/video back to my phone, if needed? If so, how?
rlpanch

Once a photo/video is backed up on Cloud and deleted from my phone, is there a way to transfer that photo/video back to my phone, if needed?

If so, how?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Once a photo/video is backed up on Cloud and deleted from my phone, is there a way to transfer that photo/video back to my phone, if needed? If so, how?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fantastic question! It's important to be able to restore your content from Verizon Cloud. I have all the information, and steps you need, right here http://vz.to/1C4PQk2.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Once a photo/video is backed up on Cloud and deleted from my phone, is there a way to transfer that photo/video back to my phone, if needed? If so, how?
ocbp50
Enthusiast - Level 3

rlpanch,

My advice is using the iPhone Verizon Cloud app.  Simply login through the app on your phone.  Go into your photos or videos.  Hit the three dots in the upper right corner of your screen and select "Select."  Then, select the photos you want to download to your phone.  Once you have selected the photos, hit the three dots again and select "Download."  The photos will download and you'll get a success or failure message.  One last thing, make sure you are on wifi is possible when you download.

ocbp

rlpanch

Thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fantastic question! It's important to be able to restore your content from Verizon Cloud. I have all the information, and steps you need, right here http://vz.to/1C4PQk2.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes