Re: No access to verizon cloud
MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's great Citrine!  Verizon has now restored 1 person's cloud info!  Yee haw!  Anyway, I'm glad you got yours back.  I'm still getting the "Oops" message nearly 4.5 months later. 

0 Likes
RENIEDINO

Going on a month with no access to any content on my cloud, what's the point of paying for extra storage if I can't even access anything that I have backed up? I have called Verizon several times and I get the run around. I have important documents saved to my cloud and I'm going to need them very soon. When is this going to be fixed?

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

It's never going to be fixed.

We've been dealing with it for 4 months now.

Verizon doesn't care, because there's absolutely nothing you, as the customer, can do besides simply leave Verizon.

They're hemorrhaging customers and they don't care

0 Likes
PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

Okay, I now have been able to access all of my cloud content for the past 2 days.  I know that's not a consolation to everyone else here, but it is good to know that all of the content is still there and that there is a solution forthcoming for all.

0 Likes
JRW1132
Enthusiast - Level 3

As the original person starting this thread, i also can confirm that i now have all of my cloud content once again as well.  Same situation as citrine above where I was notified of a story and to my surprise found all my pics, videos, docs, etc.

Good luck to everyone

0 Likes
Shaolin_Steel

I see no solution listed in the link you provided. 

0 Likes
dmn0509

I am having the same issue and have even called more than once for help. Its been 2 weeks now and I need crucial information off my cloud. I have Uninstaller and reinstalled, I have even tried on my laptop, desktop at work, desktop at my mother's, at home on my wifi and off wifi, including on and off wifi at home and work. Still nothing! I was told someone will contact me and that was 2 days ago. How do I get this fixed?? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like for you to contact our Customer Service at 1-800-922-0204, and ask to be transferred to a Tier 2 technician. They may ask you a few questions first, though this is something we want our techs to look at. Let us know if you have any additional questions in the meantime. RobertH_VZW

0 Likes
delistud

how did you access your numbers from you internet/pc?

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes