Re: No access to verizon cloud
katrinan_vzw
Verizon Employee

MRIDE214, it's important that you are able to see all contacts and photos. I would like to review things for you. Please check your inbox for a message from me.

katrinan_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JRW1132
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have access online to view everything and today is the first time i was able to delete a photo on there....slowly trending in a positive direction i guess (key word being slowly).  After that occurred i thought hey, maybe the app will work.  NOPE: 

Something went wrong....sorry, we can't connect to the cloud service at this time.

Getting pretty sick of that message.......

0 Likes
JRW1132
Enthusiast - Level 3

So here's a good one guys:

Just got a notification from verizon cloud to put my pictures on mugs.....click on the notification only to be told you have no pictures on your cloud so you should back up pictures to the verizon cloud.

Apparently now verizon has found ways to [Removed] about not fixing this.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

Bird

Just to let everyone know, I was able to access my cloud content (yes it was still there) just a couple of days ago and was able to transfer my data to my phone, but now I'm unable to access it again. So the stuff is still there just very intermittent connectivity.

Good luck guys.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for letting me know what is going on with your Cloud account, JRW1132. I would like to get to the bottom of this once and for all. I have sent a private message to you. I look forward to your reply so we can get this issue resolved.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SEAKIN26
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm also in need of a resolve "once and for all" Lauren. I have been patiently awaiting a response or fix for over a month now. I'm not one to stir the pot over every little thing but starting Monday I will be a thorn in customer service's left cheek. I have the exact same issues as everyone above but complete inaccessibility rather than intermitent service to photos and videos.

0 Likes
SEV3

I need some help from Lauren as well. I keep getting messages from Verizon on my phone that my cloud is 80% full and I need to delete photos or upgrade. I don't want to upgrade; I want to delete photos. But I haven't been able to. Verizon had better not stop me from taking photos that go into the storage or bump me to a charged plan because I can't access my cloud.

So please help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are certainly happy to help you here. In order to access the account we will need to meet in a Private Message, is that okay?

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, it's now been 100 days and counting since I last had any access, which includes online and mobile access, to my Cloud storage.  Thank you Verizon!  Apparently I'm using some of my storage, according to the GB counter, I just don't ever get to look at it again.  Sounds like a great deal to me. 

0 Likes
SEV3

Yes, I would like to get this resolved. I still can’t access my Cloud.

0 Likes