Enthusiast - Level 2

No it doesn't you have to through the playstore scroll down to developer

and select email. I did it this morning and got a response back within five

minutes from cloud support team. Each app has a different email address

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018, 12:53 PM BRAHMA1387 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

Re: Messenger plus and cloud has stopped
georges_vzw
Verizon Employee

You’ve been taking great steps in sending the automatic feedback, BRAHMA1387. The method Ann154 suggests takes things a step further. Here’s how to email the developer directly from the app (s) causing the issue: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-43779/#email This will alert the developer directly to look for those automated updates and crash reports you’ve been sending, among other things. I hope this helps clear up the details.

GeorgeS_vzw

Follow us on Twitter @VZSupport

If my response answered your question, please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KELHAM46

I've been having the exact same issues on my V20 for about 2 weeks now. Have you had any luck with a resolution?

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

We continue to work with LG to get a solution and hope to have a solution available the end of next week or early the following week.  If you send an email to our developer inbox verizoncloud @vzw.com we will make sure you're one of the first few to get it.

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

We, Verizon - not Verizon Cloud, have begun sending out the updates to the LGV20 devices.  You should start seeing relief after you get that update.  It will be your normal LG/device update and not a Cloud app update.

0 Likes