Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,343 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
Re: Messenger plus and cloud has stopped
RICBOS26
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a LG v20. No I haven't and worried if I do certain information won't

be saved being that I'm having issues with the cloud.

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018, 9:57 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
BRAHMA1387
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm also dealing with the same issue. Since the last security update, I cant add photos or attachments. It crashes the message+ app. But I can text and receive texts/photos. My cloud app crashes as well, but I havent even fully set it up so I dont even open it. Apparently we're not the only ones struggling with this. Ive tried to do soft reset, I've deleted 3rd party apps, ive used safe mode(of course it works perfect there) but nothing is resolving the issue. Ive deleted cache, temp files, even the message+ app with no fix. Lg v20 was a good phone until this last security update!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, RICBOS26. We will be sure to go over all information possible to help determine the cause of this issue. When using the applications, are you still within the United States? Do you happen to know if any other people in your area are seeing the same issue as well?

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRAHMA1387, we do appreciate you for your input on the steps you have taken in working on this issue impacting your ability to upload pictures from your LG V20. Since this began, have you been able to get in contact with the developer for any troubleshooting steps for this issue?

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
RICBOS26
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I email the developer and give my phone number?

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018, 3:36 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

RICBOS26 wrote:

How do I email the developer and give my phone number?

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018, 3:36 AM vzw_customer_support <

The email address of the developer of the application is available on the Play Store listing for that application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RICBOS26
Enthusiast - Level 2

So the cloud issue is Verizon or LG?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

RICBOS26 wrote:

So the cloud issue is Verizon or LG?

Which cloud are you using? Verizon Cloud? Then email the developer of the application. The community members and the VZW reps that roam this community forum don't have access to the developers or the code of the Verizon Cloud application to troubleshoot a problem caused by the application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Ultimately, whatever the root cause is, the issue is a Verizon issue because we want you to have the best experience possible.

We are working with LG to identify the root cause and get a fix out to everyone as quickly as possible because this is not the experience we hope for. Since it was a security update that is causing the issue, the impacted apps will most likely need to develop solutions and update their apps.

0 Likes
BRAHMA1387
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have sent in feedback with every crash including files automatically. Whether its message+ or cloud, and now google photo app. Ive gone to LG website to force an update or check the update was a complete one with no luck. But as far as going to playstore and sending in an email, no I was under the impression that sending feedback on the crash detail when its asking to reopen or send feedback was doing just that. Advise if that's incorrect?

0 Likes