Messenger plus and cloud has stopped
RICBOS26
Enthusiast - Level 2

Over the past week or so I've been getting pop ups stating that messenger plus has stopped and also cloud has stopped. I've cleared out my cache and cleaned up my cloud. What do I need to do to get this to stop popping up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messenger plus and cloud has stopped
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, RICBOS26. Dealing with these error alerts can be a real hassle. Help is here. Thank you for the information and the steps you have taken thus far to resolve the issue. Let's work together to get you answers and resolution. First, I will need to gather more information to proceed. Regarding your Verizon Cloud feature, I see it was stated that you have cleaned it up but how much available space do you have left on your Verizon Cloud account? Lastly, regarding your Verizon Messages, have you attempted to uninstall/reinstall? Has there been any software updates for the messaging application? 

Natasha_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RICBOS26
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have 9gb out 25gb left and yes I did uninstall then reinstalled messenger

plus. There was an update on 10/19 that's about when these issues started.

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018, 10:57 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Hello RICBOS26

We are aware of an LG update that was pushed to V20 devices recently that is causing the cloud app to crash.  Engineers are investigating.  If you send an email to the developer inbox with your mobile number, we'll send you instructions to get some debug logs to assist in root cause identification.

If you have a different device, please let us know that as well as the developer inbox.

STARR2199J
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where is the developer box so I can send my info also....

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

STARR2199J wrote:

Where is the developer box so I can send my info also....

The email address of the developer is available in the Play Store listing of the application or in the settings section of an iPhone app.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This information is helpful in getting your apps to work properly, RICBOS26. We would like to ask a few more questions. Do these messages appear when trying to use the app? If you are able to access the app, are there any issues within the app, such as features not working?

PedroM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello @STARR2199J , we want to be sure we provide you with accurate information. Please provide us the make and model for your device to better assist you.

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
RICBOS26
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes it happens while in an app and usually happens in the middle of reading

a message or something . The cloud has stopped working happens both in an

app and when on home screen

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 8:45 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information, RICBOS26. We want to make sure you can use your applications. Can you clarify the make and model of your device? Since this started, have you tried completing a factory reset? Before attempting this, please make sure your device is backed up using Verizon Cloud or any other source you may have available.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes