Is there no way to stop the Cloud from backing up my music?
benchilada

I have a lot of music on my phone, but I sure don't need it in the Verizon Cloud, taking up all of my space.

I'm not interested in buying more space in the cloud but i need the service to back-up other items.

I can find no way to select what's backed-up. If I can't change it, I'll deactivate VWCloud and find another service, which I don't want to do.

Thanks,

benjamin

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there no way to stop the Cloud from backing up my music?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Open the app on your phone.  Tap the three bars on the top left of the screen, scroll down to Settings.  Then you should see a list of options, the first is What to back up.  Tap that and check only the things you want to back up on the Verizon Cloud.

Explore the other settings too, ensure that your back up occurs over wifi only (it can use a lot of data if you are backing up photos and videos!)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there no way to stop the Cloud from backing up my music?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Open the app on your phone.  Tap the three bars on the top left of the screen, scroll down to Settings.  Then you should see a list of options, the first is What to back up.  Tap that and check only the things you want to back up on the Verizon Cloud.

Explore the other settings too, ensure that your back up occurs over wifi only (it can use a lot of data if you are backing up photos and videos!)

0 Likes