Is there an easy way to share all my data on my cloud with others on my plan?
Jennifermarshall

My husband has a cloud.  I have a cloud.  How can we easily see or access each others cloud without signing in and out of each others profiles? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there an easy way to share all my data on my cloud with others on my plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jennifermarshall,

The cloud is a great way to backup your information! Let me ask this, are you using Verizon Cloud or Apple iCloud? With Verizon Cloud, each account is separate. They don't link together between lines. With Apple iCloud, you can share an Apple ID and have both phones linked to the same Cloud account. This only works with Apple devices but here is a handy link from Apple about how this would work: http://vz.to/1PhoJvP

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there an easy way to share all my data on my cloud with others on my plan?
Snn5
Legend

You'd have to have each others log in information.  It's a security measure.  Other cloud services like Google Drive allow you to send a link to a file or allow another user to view your files.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jennifermarshall,

The cloud is a great way to backup your information! Let me ask this, are you using Verizon Cloud or Apple iCloud? With Verizon Cloud, each account is separate. They don't link together between lines. With Apple iCloud, you can share an Apple ID and have both phones linked to the same Cloud account. This only works with Apple devices but here is a handy link from Apple about how this would work: http://vz.to/1PhoJvP

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes