If I delete the Verizon Cloud app, will my content still be there?
Tabithaaa

Okay, so when I bought my iPhone 6, the man who helped me downloaded the app to transfer my pictures. Well, he used his email to download it on my phone and now I can't update the app without using his email and password (which of course I don't know). Is there anyway to change this? If I delete the app and reinstall it, will it save my content or will I lose everything?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Clous update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that our representative use his email to configure the Verizon Cloud application on your phone Tabitha! Deleting and reinstalling the application from your phone will not impact your pictures that are already saved on the cloud.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Clous update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that our representative use his email to configure the Verizon Cloud application on your phone Tabitha! Deleting and reinstalling the application from your phone will not impact your pictures that are already saved on the cloud.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes