I h FREE 25 GB Verizon cloud is expiring.
uscuba2

I have been receiving the same message saying my FREE 25 GB Verizon cloud is expiring.  I haven't gotten much help from calling customer support (twice). I am  under contract  and my contact states. I  want  someone to  tell me where in my contact it  says you have the right to change terms and I want the number to you executive care.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I h FREE 25 GB Verizon cloud is expiring.
deloused
Master - Level 3

Paragraph #13:

"We may change prices or any other term of your Service or this Agreement at any time, but we'll provide notice first"

Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless

richs007
Verizon Employee

In addition to what deloused provided, the 25GB promotional credit you referenced was given to More Everything users.  When you switch wireless plans away from the More Everything plan, that credit should have dropped off your account.  We have seen some instances where that credit did not drop during a plan change.  Since we no longer offer a free cloud service and you are still getting the More Everything and aren't on a More Everything plan (guessing this is the case), then you are considered a "free" cloud user and will need to move to either 500GB or 1TB service.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Call me the bubble popper.   Carriers don’t do “service contracts” anymore.  You may have a purchase agreement on your phones.  But once your 2 year contract expires you have no contract.  You exist month to month, your only obligation is to pay for the phones.  Verizon is only obligated to provide service if you pay your bill.  

My phones are paid for, so I’m little different than a prepaid customer.

GClayton69
Enthusiast - Level 2

We were told that the 25 gb promo was good for life and we were told when we changed our plan that the change did not affect the promo in any way. This is just another way for Verizon to nickel and dime its customers.  Does it really make sense to say our 25 gb customers are using too much space so we are forcing them to go to a bigger plan that uses even more space.  I usually stay around 15 gb and most of that are pictures so why do I need to pay extra. I don't.

mama23dogs
Legend

Who told you that?   It was “for life” if you kept the plan that included then promotion. 

You don’t like paying?  So don’t. 

Google photo provides free unlimited storage in high quality, and unlike Verizon cloud, you can change carriers and not lose your content. 

0 Likes
GClayton69
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Verizon rep when we first got the promotion. The Verizon rep when I called before we made our last change. The Verizon rep when we updated our plan and phones.  I am not going to pay, already have google photo. 

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Right, they would never fib to get you to change your plan.... 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand being able to save your photos is essential Uscuba2. I know that finding out that your promotion will be expiring can be a bummer, but we do other ways to save your photos for free. What is the make/model of your device?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes