I don't see any of the pictures I've uploaded?
REMCAS23

Please help. I'm not able to see any of the pictures online that I've uploaded to the cloud that I would like to save to my computer?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I don't see any of the pictures I've uploaded?
UltraViolet06
Enthusiast - Level 3

It sounds like you might be having the fetching error that a lot of people seem to be experiencing. The last time I was able to successfully upload photos to the cloud was August 1. When I tried on August 8 or 9, it looked like they were being sent, but when I logged into my account they weren't there. Verizon has not been able to fix the problem for me yet, and if you read old posts on here this is an issue a lot of people have, but no one seems to have a solution. I have an open ticket with Verizon that has no timeframe for a resolution.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello REMCAS23,

I would be concerned too if I were not able to see my backed up pictures. Are you attempting to view them on your Verizon Cloud app on your phone or from your My Verizon account online?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would recommend using an alternative cloud backup, like Google, or One Drive.  More reliable, accessible from any device, any cell service, and any computer, easily backed up to an external drive....  and you don't lose anything when you change services or phones.