Re: How to stop Verizon spam notifications

richs_vzw
Novice

If you found the notifications in your device's notifications settings the you are blocking  ALL cloud notifications which is why it said cloud.

You can turn off the Cloud related in app notications by going to the Cloud app, go to Settings, go to Notifications Manager and switch off Prints & Gifts to stop the photo sale offers.

0 Likes
Highlighted

richs_vzw
Novice

No need to turn off all cloud notifications, you have more control now by selectively filtering the in app notifications  by going to the Cloud app, go to Settings, go to Notifications Manager and switch off the notifications you aren't interested in.

0 Likes

richs_vzw
Novice

Photo blankets and mugs are actually popular items but if you aren't interested in receiving notifications about offers from our photo printing feature, simply go into the Cloud app, go to Settings, go to Notifications Manager and switch off Prints & Gifts to stop the photo sale offers.

0 Likes

edfitzy77

There is no "Notification Manager" in my Verizon Cloud settings. It is the latest version and yes I already attempted blocking these inane spams from my phone's app manager, they still arrive annoyingly every day. You claim photo blankets are a popular item but I guarantee that less than one in 50, 000 customers buys one. The other 49, 999 of us are just annoyed we can't turn off your stupid Verizon spam. So my good people the solution is to uninstall the clunky Verizon Cloud, which looks like it was a collaboration between a community college advertising major and a 5 year old, and use Googles much more elegant backup services.

0 Likes

richs_vzw
Novice

Hmmmm, that's really odd.  I just upgraded my Verizon Cloud app to 19.6.7 to make sure I had the latest and it's still there in the Cloud app settings ( you have to open the cloud app, tap the menu icon on the top left and tap settings) under the Manage Storage option.

There you can control all kinds of cloud app  notifications,  including the Prints & Gifts notifications that you were most concerned with.

0 Likes