Re: How do i restore my contact list after a factory  reset
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Re: How do i restore my contact list after a factory reset
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important your content is restored after a back up to ensure you have all of your important information, Weezie3213. To restore your content, please download the Verizon Cloud to your phone, http://spr.ly/6581DTRdZ, and restore the content, http://spr.ly/6582DTRdw;

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do i restore my contact list after a factory  reset
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Weezie3213,

It's vital that you're able to retrieve your phone's content after you perform a factory reset. I will be happy to help with this. I see that tikibar1 gave a great recommendation to use Verizon Cloud to back up and restore your device's information. Was this helpful? What was the reason for the factory reset? Are you having any issues with your phone?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do i restore my contact list after a factory reset
richs007
Verizon Employee

Weezie3213​ all you need to do is setup Verizon Cloud on the new phone to backup contacts and kick off a manual backup from the little cloud icon on the top right corner of the Cloud app home page.  That should pull down your contacts.   Contacts are a little different than the other data classes in that you don't have to manually restore them like tikibar1 sugested.

0 Likes