How do i recover pictures from Verizon Cloud?
jacortva1994

My dad switched Carriers over the weekend without warning. I got my new phone and downloaded the Verizon cloud app and tried logging in, but it didn't let me. How can i get those pictures back? please i cannot lose the pictures of my baby when she was a newborn. Someone please help me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do i recover pictures from Verizon Cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jacortva1994, I'm truly sorry to learn that you you're no longer with us. I know how important precious pictures can be and we want to do all we can to help. Since your account has been recently disconnected we may be able to assist in retrieval. Can you please attempt to sign into your My Verizon account using your computer instead the application? Please be sure to use the Username created for your account (instead of the mobile number) and the password associated with your phone number. Keep us posted on your progress. 

TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes