How do i edit my contacts on the cloud
Gawalsh46
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to edit contacts that are stored in the Verizon Cloud ( eliminate old phone numbers, changeaddresses). The instructions say to access My Verizon/My Plan and Services/my Cloud Media&Contacts but this option does not exist in the app or the web page when I login

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do i edit my contacts on the cloud
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Do your contacts show up when you access the web page My Verizon->My Plan & Services->My Cloud Media & Contacts?  If so, then click on the contact you want to change/edit and it should be opened with an option for editing.  If contacts don't show up, are you logging in using a user name/profile associated with a number with the Cloud feature?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Do your contacts show up when you access the web page My Verizon->My Plan & Services->My Cloud Media & Contacts?  If so, then click on the contact you want to change/edit and it should be opened with an option for editing.  If contacts don't show up, are you logging in using a user name/profile associated with a number with the Cloud feature?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
hobsgillgmailcom

I followed these instructions.  The information on the Cloud has been corrected but it does NOT change in my Samsung S9.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon Hobsgillgmailcom. We would love to help. To confirm you are referencing the Contacts correct? Are you getting an error message? If so, what is it? Is the contact button selected in Settings? Here's a great link with some FAQ's: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes