How do I transfer pictures from cloud to a CD?
SHAHIL74

I am trying to figure out how to burn my pictures on cloud to a CD, please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I transfer pictures from cloud to a CD?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You'll first need to download all the photos to your computer - they will be downloaded as a zip file.  If you have more than a couple hundred, I have found that downloading batches of 200-300 at a time works better than trying to do one huge download.

Unzip the files, then burn the photos to a CD; arrange in folders  if you want to organize them a bit before burning.

If you are trying to download and burn directly, I don't think that is possible - it's going to be a multi-step process.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I transfer pictures from cloud to a CD?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You'll first need to download all the photos to your computer - they will be downloaded as a zip file.  If you have more than a couple hundred, I have found that downloading batches of 200-300 at a time works better than trying to do one huge download.

Unzip the files, then burn the photos to a CD; arrange in folders  if you want to organize them a bit before burning.

If you are trying to download and burn directly, I don't think that is possible - it's going to be a multi-step process.

0 Likes