How do I transfer all files from cloud to Google Drive?
Brandon32333

From my cloud to my Google drive

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to transfer all files
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon cloud to Google drive?  There's no direct way - you need to download everything from Verizon cloud to your computer, then upload it all to Google drive.

If the only data in Verizon cloud is from your current phone, you can set your photos, contacts, texts, music, etc to all backup to Google cloud (over wifi unless you aren't worried about data) rather than Verizon cloud.  You would do this from within each app you have data you want backed up.

If you want to continue using Google as your backup, then you need to set it up that way so moving forward, all your contacts, photos, videos, music, etc get saved to Google, rather than Verizon.

View solution in original post

Re: I want to transfer all files
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon cloud to Google drive?  There's no direct way - you need to download everything from Verizon cloud to your computer, then upload it all to Google drive.

If the only data in Verizon cloud is from your current phone, you can set your photos, contacts, texts, music, etc to all backup to Google cloud (over wifi unless you aren't worried about data) rather than Verizon cloud.  You would do this from within each app you have data you want backed up.

If you want to continue using Google as your backup, then you need to set it up that way so moving forward, all your contacts, photos, videos, music, etc get saved to Google, rather than Verizon.