How do I select folders on my cloud to sync with my PC?
Kuriakos

How do I select folders on my cloud to sync with my PC?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I select folders on my cloud to sync with my PC?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon Cloud is a great way to back up and restore your data between multiple devices. I'm glad to help guide you today in learning how to best utilize it. This link is a great resource for both using and understanding Verizon Cloud. http://vz.to/1SV710j.Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon Cloud is a great way to back up and restore your data between multiple devices. I'm glad to help guide you today in learning how to best utilize it. This link is a great resource for both using and understanding Verizon Cloud. http://vz.to/1SV710j.Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

Kuriakos I'm not 100% certain what you're asking.  If you want to control what folders are backed up from your PC, then try this link Manage Backup Settings - Verizon Cloud - Windows | Verizon Wireless to change what folders get backed up on your windows PC. 

If you are asking how to automatically put your mobile phone content that was backed up to the cloud on your PC, then you will have to download them manually because cloud is mostly a 'backup' (copy) service and not a 'sync' (mirror) service.

0 Likes