How do I restore pictures that were deleted, sent to trash and emptied?
PPSTEDMAN

I deleted pictures, then they went to trash, then I emptied trash. How can I get them back from being emptied in trash? Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to restores pictures that were deleted, sent to trash, then emptied trash
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@PPSTEDMAN  we want to help you with your pics. I'm here to help. Ann154 was on the right track. Are you using Verizon Cloud or some other service to manage your media. Usually once it is deleted from trash it can not be retrieved in our cloud. You can still try to restore using these instructions https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-208801/ however, we can not guarantee that the media can be retrieved. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

AdrienneP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to restores pictures that were deleted, sent to trash, then emptied trash
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this for the Verizon Cloud?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@PPSTEDMAN  we want to help you with your pics. I'm here to help. Ann154 was on the right track. Are you using Verizon Cloud or some other service to manage your media. Usually once it is deleted from trash it can not be retrieved in our cloud. You can still try to restore using these instructions https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-208801/ however, we can not guarantee that the media can be retrieved. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

AdrienneP_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PPSTEDMAN, thank you for checking in with us today, we understand how important it is to retrieve your pictures.  We will look at ways you can retrieve those deleted photos.  What is the make and model of your phone?  How do you back up your information on you phone?  Do you remember how many photos you deleted?

RalphT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes