How do I force a Verizon Cloud sync with my device using PC only?
CParth83

My phone works, but I'm unable to use the touch-screen in any way.  Because of this, I am unable to 'push' content to cloud sync from within the mobile app. Is there a way to force a sync/refresh from my PC (from within Cloud app or webpage) so that all content that is currently on my phone appears in cloud?

**As a note: I have auto-sync enabled on my device, but my cloud was full at 25GB so it hasn't been backing up files for about 2 months now.  I deleted space so I have almost 10GB available now.. just trying to figure out a way to get the sync to run again so that all of my files from my device (including the files from past 2 months) appear in Verizon Cloud before I switch to new device.

I have also tried plugging in the device via USB, but I am unable to see/use the USB drop down screen when first plugged in.  Therefore, my phone treats the connection as a charge only and it does not appear in 'My Computer' or anywhere on my PC.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I force a Verizon Cloud sync with my device using PC only?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your data content on your device is important CParth83. If you have your Cloud sync automatically set up to sync it will push without you manually having to transfer the device. If your not able to push a sync, you can try transferring the information from your phone to your PC and when you replace your phone, transfer the data back to your device and sync to the cloud.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I force a Verizon Cloud sync with my device using PC only?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your data content on your device is important CParth83. If you have your Cloud sync automatically set up to sync it will push without you manually having to transfer the device. If your not able to push a sync, you can try transferring the information from your phone to your PC and when you replace your phone, transfer the data back to your device and sync to the cloud.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes