How do I Empty the Trash Bin?
NOLEGIRL94

I have 6,980 items in my trash bin.  I keep trying to permanently empty the trash bin and the website tells me all items are permanently deleted yet I still have 6,980 items in my trash bin each time.  I have tried deleting a few items at a time and when I do that I receive an error message.  Please help as I am out of space in my cloud and emptying my trash would free up over 4 GB of space...yet it won't let me empty it!!! GRRR!!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Problems Emptying Trash Bin
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Look no further help has arrived PACKERTUNDRA. I know how important it is to be able to manage your Verizon Cloud.

Are you following these steps Delete Files in the Trash Can - Verizon Cloud - Website | Verizon Wireless to empty the trash can on the Verizon Cloud? How long have you had this issue? Have you tried deleting one item at a time?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NOLEGIRL94, I want to make sure that you have more than enough space in your cloud to back up other important information. Are you trying to delete the trash from the cloud on a computer? What error message to do you end up getting when you try to delete the contect a few at a time? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NOLEGIRL94

When I try one at a time it says unexpected system error occurred please try again later.  When I try to empty the entire trash bin at one time it says it's processing then that all files are permanently deleted yet they are all still there.  I am out of space in  my cloud and can't back anything else up until these items are deleted.  Please help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure that we clear up some space so we can save more pictures on your cloud Nolegirl94. Can you please try a different (Chrome or Mozilla) browser? Let me know if it gives you the same error.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PACKERTUNDRA

I have this same issue.  The desktop app says I have 11.2GB in my trash but when I try to access it to empty it gives me the system error.  I have tried multple browsers.  Same issue in all browsers.

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Look no further help has arrived PACKERTUNDRA. I know how important it is to be able to manage your Verizon Cloud.

Are you following these steps Delete Files in the Trash Can - Verizon Cloud - Website | Verizon Wireless to empty the trash can on the Verizon Cloud? How long have you had this issue? Have you tried deleting one item at a time?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help

0 Likes
phyll1955
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just type the answer. Forget Twitter

Noverizonforce
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please just tell us how to empty the bin?????

Noverizonforce
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is not a solution

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes