How come when i am trying to upload pics and videos it only does like 5 and then all the rest say PENDING?
tinamamais

I am trying to use the CLOUD in preparation for my new phone so i can transfer things over once i get it. My contact went to the cloud but the videos and pics did not...only a couple did and the rest say PENDING? how to i get this to work?! I havea blackberry Q10 and will be gettign the BB PRIV

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How come when i am trying to upload pics and videos it only does like 5 and then all the rest say PENDING?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tinamamais,

It's definitely a good thing to get a jump on backing up your data and we certainly want to ensure that you're able save everything you need. With Verizon Cloud you would receive 5GB for free but if you have already met that limit that could be one reason you are seeing pending. You can check your available remaining backup space within the application settings or by logging into your Cloud online here https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud/. Otherwise, have you noticed and performed any change with your connection since starting the back up such as changing from WIFI to Cellular data?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes