How can I transfer contacts to my Lumia 735?
jonclyde

I just started using my Lumia 735.  Sadly VZ Cloud is supported for the Lumia 735.  I have many contacts accumulated over the past 20 years that are stored in VZ cloud with no way to transfer them to the Lumia.  Any suggestions.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lumia 735 support
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest that you export the contacts out of the Verizon Cloud and import them into your Microsoft account or Gmail account. Then you will easily be able to switch from a Windows phone to and Android device to an Apple device and back again with ease. I have kept my contacts in an email account since 2009 and I have not lost a single one since even though I have used multiple devices since.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having access to your contacts is a critical part of enjoying your wireless device, jonclyde. I'm confident that together we can get your contacts transfer using an alternative method. Do you have access to a computer? If so then the contacts can be exported in a .csv file. Do you have an Outlook email setup on your device?

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest that you export the contacts out of the Verizon Cloud and import them into your Microsoft account or Gmail account. Then you will easily be able to switch from a Windows phone to and Android device to an Apple device and back again with ease. I have kept my contacts in an email account since 2009 and I have not lost a single one since even though I have used multiple devices since.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes