How can I replace the contacts on my device with contacts from my cloud?
KittyRay
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spent a lot of time editing my contacts in the cloud how can I replace the contacts in my phone with my edited list

b

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I replace my contacts with my cloud contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have the right contacts on your phone Kitty. If you updated your cloud contacts on the phone, you can select sync to sync them to the contact online.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have the right contacts on your phone Kitty. If you updated your cloud contacts on the phone, you can select sync to sync them to the contact online.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jwkolker

Lol looks like I made the same mistake unfortunately we're going in the wrong direction we edited our contacts in cloud and now we have to go delete them from our phone as well if we had started on our phone we couldn't produce sync after that

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes