How can I access my pictures in my Cloud account on my desktop computer?
kperry01
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Cloud account with 7,000  pictures and cannot access it via my desktop computer - when I am logged into MyVerizon it just wants to keep selling it to me vs letting me access my Cloud.

I have 2 phone numbers associated with my account - the first phone number on the account is for my WIFI device, the second phone number is for my Android phone which is where the Cloud App is located.  I read that I have to login with the phone number of the device in order to access my Cloud account, but the system won't allow me to login with that phone number.

How can I access my pictures in my Cloud account on my desktop computer?  Please advise.

Labels (1)
Re: How can I access my pictures in my Cloud account on my desktop computer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you can manage your content, kperry01. You mentioned that your Android phone number won't let you log on. When you sign into My Verizon, do you use your WiFi device's number? Have you tried registering your Android for its own My Verizon account? http://spr.ly/6584Bla0G

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kperry01
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your suggestion, but I tried to do what you suggested to register my Android phone number [Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] for it's own My Verizon Account, but it won't let me because it is already registered under the WiFI device's number.  I login to My Verizon with a login name SRP1985, but the account was originally opened with a cell phone that we converted to the WiFi device's number.  It was a few years later that I added my cell phone [removed] to the account.  So now I am unable to login to the Cloud storage on my [removed]  Android phone because it doesn't recognize the number as a valid login.  Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's great feedback, kperry01. I do indeed have a suggestion. It's directly related to your specific account, so I'm going to send you a direct message with a request for additional details. Please reply there. Thanks.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes