How Do I Stop Using Verizon Cloud Storage?
KenAHayes

This is using 50% of my data and costing me $$$!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i stop cloud storage
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Set the cloud to backup over wifi only.  Go to the cloud app, Settings, and there you will see what to back up, when to back up, etc - check all the settings.  You CAN uncheck everything so nothing is being backed up, and then set it to wifi only as well.  I would recommend that you use SOME kind of backup utility, just in case - but it doesn't necessarily have to be Verizon cloud. 

Whatever you use, set it to backup only on wifi.  Whatever you use to backup is going to use your data unless it's on wifi only.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Set the cloud to backup over wifi only.  Go to the cloud app, Settings, and there you will see what to back up, when to back up, etc - check all the settings.  You CAN uncheck everything so nothing is being backed up, and then set it to wifi only as well.  I would recommend that you use SOME kind of backup utility, just in case - but it doesn't necessarily have to be Verizon cloud. 

Whatever you use, set it to backup only on wifi.  Whatever you use to backup is going to use your data unless it's on wifi only.

0 Likes
KenAHayes

Thank you very much for the help.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome!

0 Likes