Free cloud service stopped
jromero44

I received a text message in the last 2 days stating that the free cloud service will be stopped today. The only alternative it's to pay Verizon more per month to save whatever you have on that cloud that you thought backed you up.

After calling customer service I found they could not access my records to see I was paying extra for expanded cloud service and said I should just pay the extra money." It's only a couple of bucks"

The incentive for me to choose Verizon as a provider, was the promise of the back up cloud for 5 gigs for free.

2 day notice by text is hardly a professional measure by a company that I pay a lot of money per month for the privilege of my service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Free cloud service stopped
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing I want to see is a long time customer leaving, jromero44. Let's take a second look at this, as only receiving two alerts prior to deletion is unusual. Please be on the look out for a Private Message.

LynnD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes