Downloading Contacts and Messages
sarymune
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a way to download my contacts and my text messages to my PC running Windows 13  from my Samsung 5?    I have downloaded Verizon Cloud to both my phone and my PC.   I also downloaded Verizon Messages to my PC.   I backed up my contacts and my messages, but I can't find them when I log into the Cloud.   It shows that some of the storage space has been used, but I can't figure out where the actual data has gone.    When I log into Verizon Messages, it shows me messages from the last two days.   I'm trying to save one conversation that is a string of texts back and forth going back several months, but all I can find when I go to Verizon Messages on my PC is the last two days worth.    I'm trying to avoid having to retype into a Word file the entire message string!

Labels (1)
Re: Downloading Contacts and Messages
kad7777

Wish someone would answer this

0 Likes
Re: Downloading Contacts and Messages
Snn5
Legend

The cloud and app will sync 90 days of messages if installed BEFORE that period of time.  It will only backup what is sent/received from the period of installation.  You can then auto-sync the messages for a rolling 90 days upon receipt or sending.

0 Likes