Difference in using Verizon cloud versus icloud
nickpond

I see that Verizon is going to charge for Verizon cloud. I am using iCloud. What is the difference and which should I use?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Difference in using Verizon cloud versus icloud
mama23dogs
Legend

Verizon cloud is a private, limited or paid storage cloud.  If you leave Verizon, you instantly lose access.

iCloud is always available, even if you no longer own an Apple device.  It is either limited or paid.

I use google photo for all pictures, and google contacts, even on my Apple devices because it’s free, unlimited and public storage. 

So im throwing in a third, free, unlimited and durable option that I prefer to either of the ones you mention. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Difference in using Verizon cloud versus icloud
mama23dogs
Legend

Verizon cloud is a private, limited or paid storage cloud.  If you leave Verizon, you instantly lose access.

iCloud is always available, even if you no longer own an Apple device.  It is either limited or paid.

I use google photo for all pictures, and google contacts, even on my Apple devices because it’s free, unlimited and public storage. 

So im throwing in a third, free, unlimited and durable option that I prefer to either of the ones you mention. 

0 Likes