Delete Cloud from plan
mulerider

How do I delete Cloud from my account?

0 Likes
Re: Delete Cloud from plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mulerider, our goal is to ensure that you are able to delete your cloud content successfully in a simple and smooth process. You have come to the right place for help. Which cloud application are you currently using at this time? What is the reason why you would like to delete this information? 

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Cloud services can be confusing and depending on which cloud service you are looking to delete will be different. Since you said from my account, I am going to assume you are asking about Verizon Cloud.  

If the Verizon Cloud is billed to your mobile number:

There are several ways you can cancel the Verizon Cloud service:

Option 1:  From the Cloud app

• Tap the 3-line navigation menu in the upper left corner.
  • Scroll down and tap Settings.
  • Tap My Account, Manage Storage or Change plan, depending on your version of the app
  • Tap Delete My Account

Option 2:  From the Verizon Wireless website (www.verizonwireless.com)

• Log into My Verizon web portal (https://www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon) with the account owner credentials,
  • select My Plans & Services,
  • select Manage Apps & Products
  • select Manage Your Products
  • scroll to Cloud  and
  • click Remove. 

Note, if you have Verizon Cloud on more than one account, you need to remove it from each line.

Option 3:  With the assistance of customer support.

• Call 800-922-0204 or chat with support team
  • Ask to have the Cloud service completely removed from your account. Tell them you don’t want the Verizon Cloud Eligible feature added to your account, you want all Cloud services removed from your mobile number.

If the Verizon Cloud is billed to a credit/debit card:

Follow these instructions.

• Click this address:  https://cloudforlife.verizonwireless.com
  • Sign in with the userid (do not use a mobile number) and the password you set up when you created the account
    (If you don’t remember the userid or password, you can click the Forgot Info link on that page.)
  • Go to Settings,
  • Go to My Account
  • Click Delete my account and
  • Follow the onscreen instructions to confirm the cancelation.

Note:  With credit/debit card billing, you will be able to use Verizon Cloud until the end of the credit/debit card billing to download any content you may have backed up.

Most people enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that their valuable contacts or precious memories are safely stored in the cloud should they ever need to replace their phone.  I hope you will reconsider and continue using Verizon Cloud. 

0 Likes
Seawitch_SC
Enthusiast - Level 2

this information is INCORRECT.  There is NO "remove".

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Have you subscribed to additional storage beyond the default free Contacts-only backup?  If not, there may be nothing to REMOVE.  You might have to delete/disable the app from your devices.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the concern to figure this out. We want to make sure you can find the Cloud feature. Are you being billed for this Cloud service? Do you currently see the feature on your available features? 

JavierMD_VZW

0 Likes