Contacts not showing on Contact List in Verizon Cloud
MINHUN16

I have updated a few contacts on my phone and wanted to make sure they have updated to the cloud since I will be upgrading to a new phone in a few weeks.  Not sure which one yet.  I log on to Verizon Cloud on my desktop and click the "contacts" icon (this is after have hit the sync button on the desktop site and it said it completed).  When I manually search for an updated contact it is not there but if I put their name in the "search" feature it finds the contact.  Why are they not showing up in the regular list.  I don't want to lose these contacts when I change phones over.  If it was just one contact I would just write it down to be safe but I am talking about more than one.  I am syncing over wi-fi connection.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contacts not showing on Contact List in Verizon Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MINHUN1, I know how exciting it is to get a new phone! Congrats on that. I hope you find the perfect one. I also know that the biggest concern is transferring all of your content. When logging into the cloud via your desktop the system can show differently, but if you are searching and the contacts come up then they are saved. The safest way to make sure is to make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi, then go into Settings> iCloud> Tap Contacts to make it green> Turn Backup on and Tap Back Up Now.

Are there any other questions or concerns that we can assist you with today?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes