Contacts Disappeared
Slidarian

All but .some deleted contacts have disappeared from my Cloud account and phone,  I did a factory reset on the advice of Verizon support but that deleted all the contacts from the Cloud except ones that had been deleted previously.  What happened to everything?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contacts Disappeared
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Without my contacts I don’t know how to function, Slidarian. Let’s get this turned around and back on track. What’s the make and model of your device? What is the error code/error message that displays when you use Verizon Cloud?

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DOREGA34
Enthusiast - Level 2

I lost 99% of mine too no error message or anything. Justgone

0 Likes
daricecgil
Enthusiast - Level 2

Luckily I have my contacts synced to google as well, but at least 2-3 x a week now, I randomly lose contacts on my phone, like just now. It's really bizarre because they reappear after a while and I can't pinpoint when or how. I'm assuming they're getting synced back but I can't figure out why they're getting deleted. Sometimes I try adding them back to my address book but this issue is very frustrating. Never had it happen to me before until I installed Verizon messages. I like the app but not if I keep losing important contacts.

0 Likes
ElaCox

I have this problem, too.  I also have been getting messages from Verizon that my Cloud is full and I need to add more space (for more money).  I wonder if you have this happening as well?

0 Likes
daricecgil
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't been getting cloud reminders, but the only thing I have syncing

to Verizon Cloud are my contacts and I have about 4GB available. I use

Google to backup the other stuff...docs, photos, etc.

0 Likes