Contact list in Moto razor M, download
Harold4

How do I download my Contact list from Backup Assistant to my home computer for printout?    

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contact list in Moto razor M, download
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry about the confusion, Harold4. Once you've logged into that Backup Assistant page and see your contact list, select the little check box on the upper right corner to enable the ability to select individual or all contacts. Then select the three verticle dots next to that same check box followed by Export All. From there you can export your contacts to Outlook or other programs on your computer that you'd like to print from.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Harold14,

You have reached the right place for assistance as we do want to make sure you are able to keep all of your contacts. You are able to view the contacts directly from the My Verizon account online. Try these steps here http://vz.to/17NtDwG and it should walk you through how to save and print the contacts. Keep us posted if this doesn't work.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

If you go to www.verizonwireless.com/backupassistant there should be a list of all of your contacts once you are able to sign into your Verizon account. You could copy and paste them into a word document, and then print them.

0 Likes
Harold4

All this does is send me back to My Verizon, Backup Assistant. Still no instructions on how to print out contact list.

Harold

Personal information removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry about the confusion, Harold4. Once you've logged into that Backup Assistant page and see your contact list, select the little check box on the upper right corner to enable the ability to select individual or all contacts. Then select the three verticle dots next to that same check box followed by Export All. From there you can export your contacts to Outlook or other programs on your computer that you'd like to print from.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes