Cloud
Trace777
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had to change my sim card due to reception issues.  Verizon fixed it, but now, all my content in the cloud is gone. Photos, emails, texts, docs. I contacted support who said go to Verizon page settings, cloud etc... I can see the file tab and trash tab they referred to but they are not bold like the others so I can't click on it to open it to restore anything.  I am getting nowhere.  I only have 30 days to get it restored and Ive followed their steps but keep hitting this problem.  Can anyone please help me? Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Trace, we are concerned to hear that your Verizon Cloud content is missing. This is definitely not the experience that we want for you to have, and we will be glad to help you see what is causing the issue. To confirm, did you make any other changes other than changing your SIM card? Also, where exactly did you see that you only have 30 days to restore your information? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
JasonB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Trace777

You are correct that if your Content was archived duwe to a Closed out Cloud (from SIM switch or similar) then your cotent is on the timer and after teh 30-day clock is up, it is purged!  Please use the "Send Feedback" option in the Cloud App ASAP to reach our support desk, where we can then engage in a direct resolution of this matter.
We will be awaiting your input

0 Likes
Trace777
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you. Yes I'm working with customer support now. Hope to find them!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely good to read! If you have any other questions don't forget you can always reach out through this platform or other if you ever need any assistance.

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
JasonB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Trace777,
Yes I saw your direct contact using the In App "Send Feedback" feature, and appreciate the rapid action. We can resolve this personal data-sensative matter over that channel.

0 Likes