rocknrobin

Is verizon cloud down right now? 2/1/2017

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud service
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are numerous threads on the forum stating that there are issues accessing Cloud; there's an apparent outage, and no posts yet regarding when it will be resolved.

0 Likes
MARCHR55
Enthusiast - Level 3

FYI: I get this on my desktop when I try to login:

Bad Gateway

Processing of this request was delegated to a server that is not functioning properly.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is it regional?  I can still log onto my Verizon cloud from my computer and my phone?  The last backup was Friday though - 5 days ago.  I can still see all my stuff.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

SuzyQ wrote:

Is it regional?

I've no idea, although that's always a possibility. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey Rocknrobin. Thanks for your patience through this. We are looking further into this issue for you all. Please hang in there with us as this gets resolved.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's been down all week. When I go in the webpage, it just clocks and clocks and can't even reach it.  Forget about trying actually upload a document.

0 Likes
NICCRO80

This outage has lasted for nearly two months on DC8.  They "say" DC9 has been resolved.  Verizon has repeatedly lied to me about uptimes that are always just a few days out from when I call or inquire.  They "say" my photos, docs, etc. are not lost.  I'm calling [Removed] on that until they can prove they haven't lost my cloud data.  We were never so much as given a courtesy notice about this issue.  I had to discover it on my own. This is bad business!!! I've been with Verizon (and their predecessor company(s)) for more than 16 years, and this is how they reward loyalty!  They have their customers in a real Catch 22 - we all want to leave them for issues like this (especially this issue!), yet we can't leave until we get our cloud data back.  So, what's their incentive to get it back to us?!  As soon as we get it back, we're just likely to leave in their minds!  Slimy, shady, monopolistic behavior!  Where are the regulators now?!!!!

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes