Cloud content removed with NO Verizon warning after adding military discount in Februarey
joeygottinger

I spoke with Verizon to see if I could restore my deleted content and was told NO, that I only had until April to do so. Let me digress.....In May, I purchased a new iphone and went to the cloud to restore content, only to find it was no longer there.

I contacted Verizon, who looked into the matter only to determine that I had initiated a service change in February, which automatically would delete my cloud contact. They apologized that this had not been divulged to me at the point of initiating the service change, and that the window to retrieve the content had passed and there was nothing they could do......

Sadly, the only service change that I had initiated in February of this year was to add a Military discount to my account. Just thought I would share this in case others out there might sign up for a discount and not be told that by doing so, they would lose their content

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud content removed with NO Verizon warning after adding military discount in Februarey
JasonB_VZW
Verizon Employee

We do regret the loss of your content, but applying a discount to your wireless account was not directly responsible.  There are a variety of actions that may have resulted in the Cloud Service being removed from your billing account.

My recommendation is like a grocery receipt or a car repair, check over your device and service plan when making changes to it to ensure nothing went amiss.  In each case it is far easier to resolve right there and then.

In time since this post, we have updated to version 20.1.x, and have incorporated the "Send Feedback" feature to allow you and others an additional means to get the help you need. 

0 Likes