Cloud access problems
JILSAL214
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have not been able to access my Cloud account since last Monday ~ I have deleted the app and re-installed it a few times and I still cannot log in

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud access problems
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

I also use the Verizon Cloud to save all my precious photos. We do apologize for the inconvenience you are all having with the Verizon Cloud app. At this time we are experiencing issues with the application and our tech team is at work in order to get it up and running. Please keep in mind that your data will not be lost during our restore of the app. We will keep you posted once it is up and running smoothly.

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are quite a few threads on the forum noting issues with accessing Cloud.  Apparently it's a server issue that VzW is working on, i.e.,

Re: Verizon Cloud setup

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can certainly understand how not being able to access the cloud would become very frustrating. I can assure you that this is a known issue and our technicians are working diligently to get it back up and running. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MARCHR55
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's slowly returning on my mobile; however, it shows no photos or documents.  So, I got my hopes up and went to the desktop, but it's still taking forever to load.  I've been given two different numbers to call for support, but neither are correct numbers.  I'm really nervous that when all things are restored, I will have lost 600+ documents, and almost 300 photos.

0 Likes
JILSAL214
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thats what worries me - I have over 600 photos saved on my Cloud account

MARCHR55
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know.  I'm scared too that I will have lost everything.  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

I also use the Verizon Cloud to save all my precious photos. We do apologize for the inconvenience you are all having with the Verizon Cloud app. At this time we are experiencing issues with the application and our tech team is at work in order to get it up and running. Please keep in mind that your data will not be lost during our restore of the app. We will keep you posted once it is up and running smoothly.

yarelim_vzw