Re: Where's my cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Millermanbrian, We're truly sorry for your loss and know the importance of ensuring you have access to our Verizon Cloud services and content. Our Verizon Cloud service does require a subscription to be able to back up and sync your content between your phone, tablet, computer and other devices. Your can view your Verizon Cloud status right from your My Verizon account: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-cloud/. Here's a link that provides details on the available Verizon Cloud options, as well.  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/. TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Cloud access after service disconnect
mama23dogs
Legend

@TOTALLYTABBY wrote:

I tried several times to back my cloud up but for some sketchy reason it wouldn’t back up. When my husband did it also it did not place any of the photos in the back up folder.   
     Back up?  Or download to another storage option?  

So now I was with Verizon 35 plus years and all is lost. My month was paid the service month wasn’t up.   
     Considering the topic, did you change numbers or cancel service?  Because if you cancel, you lose access to Verizon's PRIVATE storage.  The only reason you have access is you were paying for service.  

So who are you to disconnect what is still paid for? Where’s the refund for the rest then? It should have carried over until then. I did back it up. You make impossible.

Again, I'm thinking there is information you are leaving out, and you canceled a line, and it's related storage was purged. 

If you had of given  incentives to us instead of new clients after years of staying with you we would NEVER have left. The up plan is a joke. I don’t like turning in my old device.

No one MAKES you turn in your phone.   If you pay off your phone in full it is always yours to keep.

I liked getting a credit and discounts each new service you went to attracting new and forgetting old. I’ll take the hit. You need to listen to what we say though. It is what the majority is complaining about you Verizon. You bring them in but lose them fast. T POPPE 

This sounds like You do  not understand the new business model. This is something all carriers are using now. It's not like you can switch carriers and get away from it.