How do I sync Verizon Cloud?
emilycatherine403
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good afternoon!

I have spent so much time deleting photos from Verizon Cloud (online via the website) trying to clear up space but it isn't carrying over to my phone's Cloud.  What is the easiest way to make what's on my phone's Cloud match exactly what is on the Cloud when I go to Verizon's website?

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud Question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

emilycatherine403, managing photos can be time-consuming and having enough space to store your photos is important, so we are here to assist. The Verizon Cloud app on the phone will normally sync to match the online account within a few hours depending on the number of changes that were made. However, you can initiate a sync using the steps on the following web page https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-78689/. Please let us know if the steps in that web page resolves the issue. Please answer the following questions if the problem persists. How are other services on the phone working? How long ago did you make changes? 

DavidC_VZW

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

emilycatherine403, managing photos can be time-consuming and having enough space to store your photos is important, so we are here to assist. The Verizon Cloud app on the phone will normally sync to match the online account within a few hours depending on the number of changes that were made. However, you can initiate a sync using the steps on the following web page https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-78689/. Please let us know if the steps in that web page resolves the issue. Please answer the following questions if the problem persists. How are other services on the phone working? How long ago did you make changes? 

DavidC_VZW

richs007
Verizon Employee

I don't understand what you mean by your phone's Cloud.  If you are opening the Cloud app on your phone, any changes you make on the website, with the possible exception of contacts, will show up almost immediately in the cloud app when you open it.

One thing I've seen in the past is the phone authenticates you based on the phone number.  Sometimes people log into the Cloud website using a userid and that userid is tied to a different phone number.  If you are logging into the website with a userid, try logging in with a mobile number (if  the service is billed to your VZW wireless account).

We would need to understand what you meant by phone's Cloud to provide a better answer.