Cloud Backup Login Fails
markperloe

I am able to login to Verizon Wireless on my laptop or my phone. The password does not work for Cloud and the account is locked. As cloud backup routinely fails and locks, How do I unlock cloud without repeatedly changing my main password? Are the accounts linked?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud Backup Login Fails
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

I'm sorry your cloud app continues to lock up markperloe . Having to constantly reset your password can definitely be upsetting. The application should not lock up constantly but if it does, you will need to reset the password. Which device does it lock up?

KinquanaH_Vzw

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
markperloe

On my phone. Does it have a separate password from Verizon Wireless?

0 Likes
markperloe

You did not answer my questions.

1. Does the cloud backup have the same password as my Verizon account?

2. If I told you Ive reset my password many times do you understand how useless it is to tell me to do the exact same thing again?

0 Likes
markperloe

Why if I have my password is my account locked for Cloud. I know my password so pkease figure out how to unlock it.

0 Likes
andrewt_vzw
Verizon Employee

markperloe,

I'm definitely concerned to hear you aren't able to get this working. We want to make sure you can access your cloud on any device. Just to confirm where is the cloud asking for your password? What type of phone do you have?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes