Re: Cannot get the Verizon Cloud to work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure we provide you with the correct information, when application issues are escalate there is no specific timeframe to get a resolution or status. This process can take days or even weeks since requires being able to duplicate the issue and finding the root cause, like a device or software issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DavidCole

That is never the experience we want for you and will gladly review your account to take a closer look. We will be sending you a private message, please reply there.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for trying that, DavidCole. We'll want to help look into the trouble more, so please send us a Private Message. 

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
DavidCole
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nothing seems to work...I even tried using Google in my Android phone and got the same error message.  I've been backing up contacts with the Android App.  That works.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The most important thing is that your information is backed up. Are you still trying to use the Verizon Cloud or are you using Google?

-JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes
GREENCONCERNS

I'm having all the same problems and have tried all the suggested solutions and nothing has worked just get the WhiteLabel error.

0 Likes
soberami

I, too, am getting the Whitelabel message, unable to access the Verizon Cloud from my computer. I lost my phone the other day, so I have no idea if the phone app works, or not.

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

The white label issue is only affecting those users who backup just contacts when they try to access the cloud website.  Mobile phone backup/restore works fine for contacts.  

If you have not already done so, send an email to the cloud developers and include your mobile number so they can track your request and let you know when it is fixed.    Because it is only impacting a subset of all of the cloud users, they are having a bit of a challenge finding exactly where it is breaking for those users.

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

The White Label error has  been fixed.  You should not be seeing this error any more.  If you do, please delete your browser's cache and cookies and retry.

The developers apologize for the protracted time in getting to the bottom of this.  It was particularly problematic since it didn't impact the entire user base.