Re: Cannot get the Verizon Cloud to work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you access your information, to review the details we would like to verify some information. Are you trying to get your Messages or contacts from the Verizon Cloud?

0 Likes
DavidCole
Enthusiast - Level 3

I get messages through the Web interface.  I'm trying to get to my contacts on the Cloud.

The Cloud URL:  https://cloud.verizonwireless.com/vzCloud/home/cloudOverview.action#

Messages URL: https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/Message.do?s=fkDLZoAIhsZ70AcN

It used to work well but hasn't worked in a couple of weeks.  I am not on an unlimited plan, so that might be the problem.  I get 5gb of data with rollover.  That's all I need, so unlimited is a waste for me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure this is properly resolved, we are sending you a private message to further assist you.

0 Likes
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

For contacts only cloud service, any wireless service plan will work so that's not the problem.

First off, can you access your contacts in the cloud app on your phone?  If no, then you have an issue with your cloud that would be better investigated by the customer support team via chat or a phone call.

If you can see your contacts in the cloud app on your phone, pease walk us step by step through what you are doing and what happens when you do that.  Trying to work through problems in an online forum like this is tedious because your fellow forum members are only guessing at what you mean when it doesn't work. So the more details you can provide, the better we can help you. I just tried both of those links and can get to my cloud contacts from my laptop with no problem.

Also, try to remember back to when it stopped working.  Did anything change: added new programs to the computer, updated a browser, change home wifi settings, updated router software?

0 Likes
DavidCole
Enthusiast - Level 3

This the URL that I've used for a couple of years.  It gets the error now.

https://cloud.verizonwireless.com/vzCloud/home/cloudOverview.action#

DavidCole_0-1606418656399.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, akling89. I sent you a Private Message. Please let me know if you can reply there.

VanessaS_VZW 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please keep us posted. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
DavidCole
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am able to access and manage my Contacts via the Cloud Verizon app.  I cannot manage them from the former PC Web interface.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DavidCole-

Thanks for sharing those details. I checked the link and it is working without any issues on our end. Are you able to log in to your Cloud on a different computer? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies and rebooting your PC?

-CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes
saranitanach
Enthusiast - Level 2

This has not been working for me, either, for a week, and I have tried everything, including speaking with a standard tech (not customer/service) support, which was no help. Trying different browsers, clearing the cache, restarting the browser, restarting the computer, trying on another computer, etc. does not make a difference. This is Verizon's problem and they will not fix it. At this point, I think it is hopeless. I work in tech support so I know the Verizon reps. just don't know what they are doing. I am considering subscribing to Tech Coach support again, at least just for the time it takes to see if one of those techs will escalate this up the chain.