Re: Can't Access Cloud Using Desktop App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jav6 We certianly want to make sure you are able to download and install the Cloud to your Windows. Please click the following link and tell me if you are taking these steps. How to link: http://spr.ly/6581DHwOP

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@DeloresK_VZW, I installed the app as per instructions.  If you look at richs_vzw's response, the problem may be that the Desktop Cloud app doesn't work if the login used doesn't have a subscribed Cloud service.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jav6,

I did read what richs_VZW stated, and this is most likely the reason that you are not able to log in with the device that does not have a paid service. I also see that he has been in touch with the developers to get that changed with the next update. Do you notice any change when trying to login when using the device since posting? Have there been any updates to the Cloud?

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

No change since posting.  What updates do you mean 'to the Cloud'?  Have the developers had any input?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes