Can I retrieve photos from the cloud if I no longer have Verizon?
vtlabladi

Does anyone know if you can retrieve your cloud photos after leaving Verizon?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Retrieving Cloud Content
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Once your account is closed, your access to My Verizon and the Cloud is no longer available.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Once your account is closed, your access to My Verizon and the Cloud is no longer available.

0 Likes
vtlabladi

That doesn't seem right.  What happens to all the photos people save there?  You should be allowed to get your personal photos.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Vtlabladi,

We are sorry you are no longer part of the Verizon Family. We do our best to save your content. You can still retrieve your content for up to 30 days. After 30 days, your content is purged from our servers. How long has your service been disconnected?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BN0916

Through our on line account a delete request of CLOUD was done in error.  How do I reverse that and keep my CLOUD and all my data and pics?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes