CLOUD Uploads on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
HEIHAM51

The cloud does not upload the photos in my Gallery. How do I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CLOUD Uploads on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HEIHAM51-

I use the Cloud daily to back up my photos. Let's make sure that you are able to back up again in no time. What happens when you try to upload photos to the Cloud? How long has this been happening? Is your phone backing up other content (contacts, audio files, etc) to the Cloud?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HEIHAM51

I can upload photos that are in my Camera folder. It's the Gallery and downloads it won't backup. I don't know how long since I just noticed it recently.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HEIHAM51-

I appreciate those additional details. Let's keep at this. To confirm, your gallery and downloads have been backed up before, it is now that they are unable to be backed up? Or have they never been able to back up to the Cloud? You mentioned that you just noticed this recently. Do you remember making any changes to your phone (new software update, new apps, etc)?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes