CLOUD DELETED MY ACCOUNT WHEN I SWITCHED PHONES
DaniT1

I uploaded all of my contents to the Cloud from my android before upgrading to an Iphone. Everything looked good to go. I upgrade to the Iphone and then get a text from Version saying they successfully deleted my account and if it were an error, contact them. I contact them and they said there is no record of my photos and that I didn't do it correctly. How do 2 hours of backing up and visibly seeing that everything uploaded to the cloud means I didn't do it right????? Why did Verizon delete my account???? They said they can't even upload my photos from an archive because I didn't do it right. 3 years of photos GONE. Furious. Livid. Robbed.

0 Likes
Re: CLOUD DELETED MY ACCOUNT WHEN I SWITCHED PHONES
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DaniT1, I know how important it is to have access to all of your content, especially when moving from one phone to the other. Did you speak with us regarding the archived Verizon Cloud account? Did you back up your content anywhere else?  EricaG_VZW

0 Likes
JasonB_VZW
Verizon Employee

DaniT1,

I am not sure to whom you spoke before, but there's more to do for you than you were told.  This will however require certain personal information be share which must be done outside a public forum. I will message you personally here and we can go from there to help you.

~JasonB_VZW

0 Likes
Jh8305

This just happened to me also. How do I fix?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! We want to ensure this is resolved for you. To clarify, are you still able to log in to your VZ Cloud account?

0 Likes