robin95

how to get a wireless number and pin

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: wireless number and pin
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you asking for how to get the wireless number associated with a 4G LTE router?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
robin95

I'm trying to pre order the iPhone so they asking for wireless number

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The new phone absolutely looks amazing. We will be happy to have you join the family. As this would be for a brand new line of service, our sales team may be reached at 800-256-4646. They will be able to assist with ensuring that your order is placed. We hope this is beneficial.

Loren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you can order your device. If you are a Verizon Wireless customer, you just need your mobile number and account pin to get the order started. If you are not a customer, you can contact our Sales line at, 888-924-7937. They can help you set up your order to have your new device and new line if you need it.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes